Monday, August 24, 2015

I'm on the cover of The Dolls' House Magazine!!

I love surprises! I knew I was going to be in the September 2015 issue of The Dolls' House Magazine, but I didn't realize I'd be on the cover (insert happy dance)! My copy from the UK got a little bent out of shape but here are pics of the magazine. I'm featured on the cover, table of contents and in a 5 page article. This issue also features great work by Cynthia from ggsdolls, Anna-Maria from The Shopping Sherpa, and Cindy from Snowfern Clover. The September issue has some great tutorials for food, herbs and a mid-century modern dresser by Natalie Clegg that I want to try to make.

Thank you Katie and The Dolls' House Magazine, I'm flattered to be featured with so many other incredible miniaturists in your magazine. I had a great time styling my Antrim dollhouse for this interview and feature. I'll post more details soon.

You can order a copy of the magazine here. The Dolls' House Magazine is also on Facebook.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks fantastic..You have done an amazing job on the styling. Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like. It is very interesting. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! They are finding us modern mini builders slowly but surely...
    You really deserve this with your style and talent!
    And : Katie will publish my log cabin in the December issue.:-)) Whether I make onto the cover lie you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your work deserves a feature like this, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! It's always nice to be recognized, and even better to make the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEE! The cover looks just like a something from ELLE DECOR - Very Impressive!!! :D
    My Congratulations to YOU as well as the Shopping Sherpa and Snowfern Clover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a wonderful thing for you. :) It's well deserved. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!!! Congratulations. I'm so glad they did a spread on modern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations from Finland. It was the best issue for long time! I love all modern miniaturists :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad they did a spread on modern!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.