Wednesday, April 24, 2013

brina dada Stunt Brothers toys on Kickstarter

Whoa, I've supported several Kickstarter campaigns but I am really excited about brinca dada's campaign. My kids (okay I) would love these.

Kickstarter is a home for everything from films, games, and music to art, design, and technology. It is full of projects, big and small, that are brought to life through the direct support of people like you and me. Since it launched in 2009, more than 3.9 million people have pledged over $579 million, funding more than 39,000 creative projects. brinca dada (known for their dollhouses) started the following campaign to fund the creation of their Stunt Brothers toys. It is a line of quality wooden toys that are fun, thoughtfully designed, and teach kids simple principles of science. Check out this video:



Full details at Kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/552678511/the-stunt-brothers-toys

1 comment:

  1. I had a very bad buying experience with Brinca Dada, I would not order from them again, they offered NO customer service.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.