Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paris is in the building

Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming. Nope, this really is my dollhouse. Here is my new entertainment unit from Paris Renfroe PRD Miniatures.

When Paris asked what I wanted for the room, I wasn't exactly sure. I told him I loved his Blanca Entertainment Unit and the wood and metal in his MPOD Entertainment Unit and this is what he came up with. I'm still in a state of shock and find myself staring at it saying, I can't believe its mine.

I sent Paris a photo of a CB2's uno sofa and he created this beauty for me. The graffiti pillows were inspired by the January DWR catalog and are actually Juicy Couture fabric. I never would have thought to do that, but they look incredible. The sofa is so versatile I can use it as a sectional in the living room, or split it up into two rooms (the other one is in the office and I'll post that soon).


The craftsmanship is just impeccable down to the smallest of details. I don't think I've ever owned anything so nice. I'm just in awe.

Paris used the same ribbed white laminate for the cabinets that's on my dining table and kitchen cabinets to tie the rooms together. The house is really coming together, many more photos to come.

The goods: sofa, graffiti pilllows, painting, plant, rug, metallic tribal cubes, slice tilt coffee table, buddha, are ALL PRD Miniatures. Other accessories are gifts, beads and dollhouse show finds.

9 comments:

  1. I've just picked myself off the floor!

    That's gobsmackingly beautiful! What a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!
    its amazing!
    I want to move in ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and cool indeed. good work, good taste!
    some quick regards from germany and
    Oese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooo la la! That Paris! So fabulous! Carol M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! What a beautiful room. I'm with Natalie. Let's move in!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your lovely comments. Paris certainly has the midas touch.

    MMMC
    I couldn't agree more, its a total work of art. :)

    Natalie and Shale
    I could just live in it too.

    Oese
    Thank you, thank you! So glad you like it!

    CM
    Paris is fabulous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word. Awesome.

    Ok, here's another word. Inspiring!

    Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog so much! Thanks for inspiring me and sharing your beautiful resources!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann You are most welcome! Glad you like them.

    Modern Girl Style THANKS!!! You've got some really cool blogs, I'm just catching up on them now. :D

    Mini smiles,
    MMH

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.