Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Take

Wow. Its taking me long enough just to build one kit, let alone two?!? I can only imagine how many hours it took to build this 3 1/2 story house from two Lake View kits from Dolls House Emporium. Well if you live driving distance from Menstrie, Clackmannanshire, United Kingdom, this one of a kind house could be yours for £350.00 (auction starts at £300.00) on eBay UK.

The built house is cheaper than if you bought both kits, the £140 Bespaq fitted kitchen from Maple Street, the "wrought iron" staircases and wall cupboards in the garage.

(all images from eBay UK listing Item number: 220601854207. Seller dollshouseclassics0125)

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! Such a deal! How much is labor an hour??? :) CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I love the look of the front with the windows and how it opens up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CM - working for peanuts at the price they are letting this go for. Hopefully whomever buys it appreciates all of the work that went into it.

    Hey Mo, gorgeous indeed! :)

    Dale - I love how it opens too. I am a huge fan of enclosed houses to keep out the dust. I have a hard enough time dusting my real house let alone my minis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estoy fascinada viendo tanta casa tan bonita!!!
    Saludos
    http://florff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.